Client Operations Specialist
The Client Operations Specialist at The Lifewealth Group is a key part of our team serving as the true connection between our clients, support team, and advisors. This great communicator, influencer and enthusiastic person supports the vision, positive culture and team spirit.
The role of this position is to engage and support the success of the Client Services team by supporting the first impression of the organization. By ensuring a positive focus, this position will work in areas of client support, onboarding, compliance and other core responsibilities as assigned The Client Operations Specialist focuses on team support, administrative projects, and client first impressions.
The Client Operations Specialist requires good time management skills and must be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment. This position also requires attention to detail, ability to work quickly and efficiently with given technology and the ability to multi-task.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support as needed: answers calls, manages contacts, manages schedules, expenses, books travel, types correspondence, produces reports, and creates presentation materials
- Assist in client onboarding, engagement, and Client Love Program
- Ensures phones and visitors are answered promptly and professionally
- Maintains and retains office files consistent with industry policies and requirements
- Purchases office supplies/services, maintains service contracts and manages day-to-day facility needs to ensure the office operates effectively and efficiently
- Supports Director of Marketing through client events and as requested including newsletters, blog, social, website, communications, office events, etc.
- Conducts other administrative related tasks and projects as needed
- Send paperwork to clients using the electronic signature system while adhering to the Custodian’s compliance rules pertaining to electronic signatures
- Send outbound paperwork to clients using USPS or FedEx, dependent upon request
- Quality Check and submit signed paperwork to Custodian for processing
- Responding to basic client service requests in a timely manner
III. POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
Experience and Education
- A bachelor’s degree and/or related work experience is preferred
- Ideally 0-4 years of experience in a client service role in financial services
- Leadership experience preferred
- Series 65 or FPQP certification a plus
- Experience with investments and financial planning a plus
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Proficiency in FIRM CRM preferred
- Knowledge of Broker Dealer and Investment Advisory Regulations a plus
- Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty and can deal with confidential information daily
- Ability to handle stress in an ever-changing investment market
- Strong time management and organizational skills a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems
- Proficiency in [Financial Planning Software] and [Portfolio Accounting System] a plus
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in The LifeWealth Group!