Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist is well-versed in the financial industry and thinks strategically and works to effectively implement social media programs for a myriad of prospects/clients. This person must demonstrate extensive social media experience, including knowledge of all platforms and the use of social media for marketing and business purposes. She/ he participates in a wide variety of social media activities, such as content strategy development, community development and management, paid/promoted social media, and reporting on key analytics. This person is a storyteller, a tribe-builder, someone who knows how to connect with people in a real and genuine way. This person recommends social media channels appropriate for client marketing, and guides clients/prospects to take action.
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation
- Curate content and assist in the creation of original content for the firm’s social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Monitors social media trends, tools and applications, and appropriately applies knowledge to increasing client engagement
- Measures and reports the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts
- Collaborates with other departments to manage online reputation
- Utilizes knowledge of SEO and works with the firm SEO team to enhance overall content strategy marketing efforts
- Work with the marketing Director and designers to produce visual content.
- Implement digital media campaigns & print content and assist with marketing campaign strategy
- Monitor channels and respond to questions.
- Drive lead campaigns through atomization software
- Manage all content related assets to include print, web, and editorial features
- Consistently design, publish, and manage relevant, original, high-quality content for all brands. This includes interacting with vendors and engaging in dialogue.
- Design and create email marketing campaigns
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Research and analyze trends within our industry
- Expand community outreach efforts through purposeful networking
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- BA or BS degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- Social media marketing experience
- Proven ability to build a social media community and following
- Preference in knowledge or experience of the financial industry
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Witty with a great sense of humor
- Creative and self-motivated
- Computer skills are a must
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Detailed oriented
Skills and Knowledge
- WordPress, InDesign, Social Media Platforms, and SEO
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in The LifeWealth Group!